THE GATEWAY TO MUSTANG
Welcome to Jomsom
We arrange air and bus ticketing, or private Jeep/4WD service to Pokhara, Kathmandu and onward. Refunds are available for possible delays or cancellations due to frequent weather changes in the mountains. There are several ways to travel to Jomsom.
Most travellers arrive by plane from Pokhara. Regular flights are available every morning between Pokhara and Jomsom and take around 30 minutes. A 30-minute flight connects Pokhara to Kathmandu.
By Bus or Jeep
Jomsom is connected to Pokhara by road. The trip takes an approximate 8 – 9 hours. A bus ride from Pokhara to Beni takes around 3 hours. Beni to Jomsom is another 6 hours. Both public buses and private vehicles are available.
- Day 01.Ktm-Besisahar-Timang
- Day 02.Timang-Pisang
- Day 03.Pisang-Braga
- Day 04.Braga-Manang (Option to acclimatize: Hike to Milarepa cave, hike to ‘Kecho’ Ice lake)
- Day 05.Manang rest day
- Day 06.Manang-Thorong Phedi
- Day 07.Thorong Phedi-Muktinath
- Day 08.Muktinath-Jomsom by Lupra
- Day 09.Jomsom-Pokhara
- Day 10.Pokhara sightseeing or adventure sport
- Day 11.Pokhara-Kathmandu