We arrange air and bus ticketing, or private Jeep/4WD service to Pokhara, Kathmandu and onward. Refunds are available for possible delays or cancelations due to frequent weather changes in the mountains. Several options are available for traveling to Jomsom.
Most travelers arrive by plane from Pokhara. Flights take around 30 minutes and travel between Jomsom and Pokhara every morning. Another 30 minute flight connects Pokhara to Kathmandu.
By bus or jeep
Jomsom is connected to Pokhara by public road. A bus trip from Pokhara takes around 3 hours and from Beni to Jomsom another 6. Both public buses and private vehicles are available.
- Day 01. Ktm-beshisahar-Timang
- Day 02. Timang-Pisang
- Day 03. Pisang-Braga
- Day 04. Braga-Manang (Option to accalimitize: Hike to Milerapa cave, Hike to Ice lake)
- Day 05. Manang rest day
- Day 06. Manang-Thorong Phedi
- Day 07. Thorong Phedi-Muktinath
- Day 08. Muktinath-jomsom by Lupra
- Day 09. Jomsom-Pokhara
- Day 10. Pokhara sightseeing or adventure sport
- Day 11. Pokhara-Kathmandu